B&M 81002 Auto Shifter, Hammer Shifter, 1987-1993 Mustang Console
AOD, C4, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 5" Shifter Arm Length, T-Handle Shifter Knob Style
The B&M Hammer features a ratcheting action, NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, neutral safety switch, backup light switch, lighted gear indicator and polished aluminum T-Handle and cable. Fits 87-93 Mustang.
- Multi-Positioned Trigger For User Comfort
- Reverse Lockout Meets NHRA and IHRA Requirements
- Cable Operated
ApplicationFits 1987 to 1993 Ford Mustang AOD and C4 automatic transmissions. C4 requires #81020 installation kit. Uses factory cable
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.