B&M 80702 Auto Shifter, Pro Stick Shifter, 62-73 GM Powerglide
Powerglide, Is Hardware Included, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Our Pro stick applications without cover! You can customize your Pro Stick application with your own cover, or with one of our Pro Stick accessories for a custom install, or if you want to shave that last ounce of weight from your racecar.
- All One Handed
- NHRA and IHRA Reverse Lockout Meets Requirements
- Mount Directly To Floor, Chassis, or with Quick Release
- Precise Gate Action for Consistency
ApplicationFits 1962 to 1973 GM Powerglide automatic transmissions without a cover. Will fit Powerglide transmissions with a standard or reverse pattern manual valve body.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.