B&M 80690 Automatic Shifter - Megashifter - Universal
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 6" Shifter Arm Length, Silver, Polished
- Stick is constructed from high strength 4340 nickel-chromoly steel
- Specifically designed for the 2005-2018 Wrangler TJ/JK with 6 speed manual transmissions
- It features improved bends that provide more shifting leverage and comfort than the factory stick
- Shift handle is finished off with a durable black e-coat and topped with a black round B&M logo engraved shift knob
- Has a billet aluminum block with four replaceable rubber O-rings that provide isolation from transmission gear noise and also result in shorter, noticeably firmer and more positive shifts
The Classic B&M Megashifter features a Ratcheting action, ensuring positive shifts. Chrome Knob, Neutral safety switch and NHRA/IHRA Approved reverse lockout. Fits Most 3 and 4 speeds.
- Base Can Be Trimmed for Custom Fit
- Cable Operated
- Quick Installation
ApplicationFits GM TH400, 350, 250, 200, 700R4, 2004R, 4L60E, and 4L65E (4L60E and 4L65E with PRNDL switch require bracket kit 70499) Ford C4, C6 and AOD automatic transmissions and 1966 and later Chrysler Torqueflite A727 and A904 automatic transmissions.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.