B&M 80683 Auto Shifter, Quicksilver 4 Speed Fits most 3 speeds
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, Round Shifter Knob Style, Silver, Silver
- Made from durable, yet lightweight aluminum
- Specifically designed for the GM auto transmissions
- It is cable operated for quick installation and accurate shifting
- The shifter arm is a total of 5" in length and the overall length measures 12.12"
- Features include NHRA/ IHRA reverse lockout, backup light switch, neutral safety switch, and a polished T-handle
The B&M Quicksilver features a ratcheting action for positive shifts, Chrome Knob, neutral safety switch, NHRA/IHRA approved Reverse Lockout. Fits Most 3 and 4 speeds.
- Universal Floor Mount Application
- Base Trimmed For Custom Fit
- Quick Installation
ApplicationFits GM TH400, 350, 250, 200, 700R4 and 2004R. 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, and 4L85E (for 4L60E/4L65E/4L80E/4L85E equipped with a PRNDL switch you will need optional accessory kit #75498). Ford C4, C6 and AOD (AOD requires #40496 installation kit). Chrysler 1966 and later Torqueflite A727 and A904. fits 4L60E when used with custom installation where an aftermarket controller is used to command the transmission. 4L60E factory neutral safety switch may interfere with B&M shift lever on 1997 and later transmissions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.