B&M 70394 Cast Alum Trans Pan for Ford 6R80, Black Anodized
Anodized, 3.25 Additional Fluid Capacity (Qt.), Black, Drain Plug
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M's Hi-Tek line of Deep Aluminum Transmission Pans are constructed of thick A356.0-T6 cast aluminum and feature a durable black anodized finished. Designed to fit 2009-2018 Ford F150 trucks with the 6R80 transmission, these finned deep trans pans significantly increase the fluid capacity and dissipate heat much faster to prolong the life of the transmission and related components. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, drain port, temperature sensor fitting, magnetic drain plug and complete hardware and installation instructions.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Additional Fluid Capacity
- Fill Plug and Magnetic Drain Plug
- Durable A356 Aluminum Construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
ApplicationFits 2009 to 2018 Ford F-150 and similar models with a 6R80 automatic transmission. Will Not Fit Mustang
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.