B&M 70393 Cast Aluminum for Toyota AB60 - BLACK
Alumininum, Anodized, 3.5 Additional Fluid Capacity (Qt.), Black, Not Gasket(s) Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Cast Aluminum Transmission Pans are constructed of thick A356.0-T6 cast aluminum. Designed to fit Tundra and Sequoia models with the AB60 transmission, these anodized black deep pans significantly increase the fluid capacity and dissipate heat much faster to prolong the life of the transmission and related components. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, drain port, temperature sensor fitting, magnetic drain plug and complete hardware and installation instructions. The pan is also backed by B&M's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- A356 Aluminum construction
- Black Anodized Finish
- Additional Fluid Capacity
- Fill plug and magnetic drain plug make it easier for servicing
ApplicationFits 2009 to 2018 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia V8 models with a AB60 automatic transmission.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission