B&M 70392 Cast Aluminum Trans Pan for 6L80E - Natural
6L80E, Natural, 2 Additional Fluid Capacity (Qt.), Drain Plug
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This B&M Hi-Tek deep trans pan is designed for GM SUV and 1/2 ton Trucks with the 6L80E transmission. The pan adds 2.0 US quarts of additional fluid capacity and boasts an over 30 percent improved cooling efficiency over the stock transmission pan by using a proprietary K-Alloy cast aluminum. The Hi-Tek 6L80E pan also incorporates external cooling fins which not only look good, but are also functional by increasing the surface area to help dissapate heat much quicker than the OEM stamped steel flat transmission pans. Additional features includes an engraved B&M logo, a magnetic drain plug for catching ferrous metals, a temperature sensor port and stainless steel mounting hardware. Does not fit Camaro 6L80E trans. Gasket and filter not included.
- Increased Cooling Effect
- Engraved B&M Logo
- Additional Fluid Capacity
- Magnetic Drain Plug for Easy Servicing
ApplicationFits Various 2009-2018 GM 1500 trucks and 2007-2018 Full Size SUV's with 6L80E Transmission. Please Verify Transmission Type Prior to Purchase
More Like This
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.