B&M 70248 Converter Lockup Controller, TH700/200/200-4R/350/4L60
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
The B&M Lockup Controller provides control of lockup through vehicle speed on GM TH-700, 200, 200-4R, 350 and 4L60 with a lockup converter, Can be used for lockup operation when converting a non-lockup equipped vehicle to a lock-up style.
- Dash mounted control for speeds between 30 to 90 mph
- LED indicates locked or unlocked
- Includes manual override switch
- B&M Quality
ApplicationWorks with GM automatic transmissions using a lockup style torque converter and an electrical speedometer. GM TH-700, 200, 200-4R, 350 and 4L60
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.