B&M 70248 Converter Lockup Controller, TH700/200/200-4R/350/4L60
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The B&M Lockup Controller provides control of lockup through vehicle speed on GM TH-700, 200, 200-4R, 350 and 4L60 with a lockup converter, Can be used for lockup operation when converting a non-lockup equipped vehicle to a lock-up style.
- Dash mounted control for speeds between 30 to 90 mph
- LED indicates locked or unlocked
- Includes manual override switch
- B&M Quality
ApplicationWorks with GM automatic transmissions using a lockup style torque converter and an electrical speedometer. GM TH-700, 200, 200-4R, 350 and 4L60
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.