B&M 46076 Launch Control, Zinc Plated, 1/8 Inch NPT Inlet/Outlet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
B&M launch controls can be used to control either your front or rear brakes. They're intended primarily as brake-locking devices for drag racing, but they also can be used on the street as hill-holders(up to 60 seconds).
- Brake Holding Device
- Controls Front Or Rear Brakes
- Kit Includes Solenoid, Fuse, Button and Light
- Dependable solenoid
ApplicationWorks with 12 or 16 volt systems
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.