B&M 45048 Manual Shifter - Precision Sport - Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
This exceptional B&M Precision Sport Shifter is engineered for 1999-2004 Jeep Wranglers with NV3550 manual transmissions. The shifter is CAD designed and uses the finest materials resulting in shorter more positive shifts that you can depend on when both off-roading, or everyday driving on the road.This stylized precision shifter includes many of the key features found in race shifters including a stainless steel stick assembly, a CNC machined aluminum base and a glass filled nylon pivot ball for frim and positive shifts. All of this combined with a simple straightforward installation provides a professional level shifter. Made in the USA.
- Shift throw reduced by 30% for Quicker Shifts
- CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum Base
- Engineered for Precision Shifts
- 303 Stainless Steel Stick
ApplicationFits 1999 to 2004 Jeep Wrangler with NV3550 manual transmission.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter