B&M 41297 Black Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Ford 8.8 IN.
Ford 8.8", 3.32" Overall Thickness, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The B&M Cast Aluminum Differential Cover was designed to strengthen the rear end by preventing case distortion, ring gear and cap bearing deflection. Constructed of A356.0-T6 aluminum, this rugged unit dissipates heat much faster than the stock factory unit to prolong the life of your ring and pinion gears. To increase durability and aesthetics without compromising heat dissipation, the cover has been coated with a U.S. military grade specification (MIL-A-8625) black anodize finish. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, added fluid capacity for better cooling, magnetic drain plug for catching ferrous metal particles, complete hardware, installation instructions and a one year warranty.
- B&M Logo Engraved
- Load bolts provide additional support to bearing caps
- 0.5 quarts extra fluid capacity and cooling/strengthen ribs keeps temperature cooler
Application1983-2014 Mustang, F150, Ranger, Explorer, Bronco, Thunderbird, Capri
More Like This
B&M 40297 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Ford 8.8"
Spectre 6083 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Ford 8.8 Inch, Each
B&M 41298 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Ford 9.75" - Black
B&M 40298 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Ford 9.75"
B&M 10311 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 35
B&M 11311 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 35 - BLACK
Spectre 6073 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Ford 7.5 Inch, Each
Spectre 6092 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Ford 9.75 Inch, Each
Spectre 6090 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Dana 35, Each
Finned Cover For Round Back 9 Inch Rear End, Unpolished
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.