B&M 40505 E40D / 4R100 Auto Trans Lever Kit/Bracket
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This B&M Bracket and Lever Kit allows any B&M Shifter to be used on a vehicle equipped with a Ford E40D/4R100 Automatic transmission. Both Selector Shaft and Selector Lever are made of T6 Aluminum. Due to the countless uses and exposure to the elements, both parts are Hard Anodized to prevent wear and corrosion.
- Hard Anodized (Black) Selector Shaft made out of billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Hard Anodized (Black) Selector Lever made out of stamped 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cable Bracket made out of stamped 12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Zinc yellow-chromate plated lever retaining screw
ApplicationAllows any B&M Shifter to be used on a vehicle equipped with a Ford E40D/4R100 Automatic Transmission.
More Like This
B&M 40504 Bracket/lever kit for Ford 4R70W Auto Trans
B&M 40498 Cable Bracket, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury w/ C6 Auto Trans
B&M 40495 Cable Bracket, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury w/ AOD Auto Trans
B&M 40496 Bracket/Lever Kit For Ford AOD Auto Transs
B&M 40497 Bracket/Lever Kit For Ford C6 Auto Transs
B&M 40489 Cable Bracket, Ford C6 Trans PNs 80797/80798/81050
B&M 40461 Trans Lever for Ford C6/C4 Auto Transs
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.