B&M 40504 Bracket/lever kit for Ford 4R70W Auto Trans
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
This B&M Bracket and Lever Kit allows any B&M Shifter to be used on a vehicle equipped with a Ford 4R70W Automatic transmission. Both Selector Shaft and Selector Lever are made of T6 Aluminum. Due to the countless uses and exposure to the elements, both parts are Hard Anodized to prevent wear and corrosion.
- Hard Anodized (Black) Selector Shaft made out of billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Hard Anodized (Black) Selector Lever made out of stamped 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cable Bracket made out of stamped 12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Zinc yellow-chromate plated lever retaining screw
ApplicationAllows any B&M Shifter to be used on a vehicle equipped with a Ford 4R70W Automatic Transmission.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter