B&M 22301 NAG-1 Locking Trans Dipstick, Dodge 5.7L V8
33.8" Tube Length, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The B&M NAG-1 Locking Transmission Dipstick was designed to allow for a quick and easy check of the automatic transmission fluid level and quality by the vehicle owneroperator without having to go to the dealership. Constructed of billet steel and black mil-spec anodized aluminum 6061-T6, this rugged unit allows for both cold and warm fluid level checks and is meant to be left in the vehicle and locked into place. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo locking knurled handle cap and temperature range engraved indicator end.
- Billet Steel and Aluminum6061-T6 Construction
- Rugged Knurled and B&M Logo Engraved Locking Cap
- Engraved Low and Normal Transmission Temperature Indicator
- B&M Quality
ApplicationFits the NAG-1 automatic transmission used on 2008 to 2012 Dodge Challenger, 2005 to 2008 Dodge Magnum, 2006 to 2012 Dodge Charger and 2005 to 2012 Chrysler 300 models with a 5.7L V8 engine.
More Like This
B&M 22300 NAG-1 Locking Trans Dipstick, Dodge V6 3.5L/3.6L
B&M 22302 NAG-1 Locking Trans Dipstick, Dodge 6.1L or 6.4L
Lokar S-5054 Trans Dipstick Inner Rod/Handle Conversion Kit, 21 Inch
Lokar TD-3400TM TH400 Transmission Mount Shorty Dipstick
Lokar TD-3350400FM TH350-TH400 Firewall Mount Transmission Dipstick
Lokar TD-30C4TM Ford C4 Transmission Mount Shorty Dipstick
Lokar XTD-30C4FMPAN Ford C4 Midnight Series Stainless Trans Dipstick
Lokar XTD-3350400FM TH350-TH400 Midnight Series Transmission Dipstick
Lokar XTD-34L60EFM 4L60E Transmission Dipstick, Black, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-3AODTM Hi-Tech Transmission Dipstick for Ford AOD, Transmount
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.