B&M 22301 NAG-1 Locking Trans Dipstick, Dodge 5.7L V8
33.8" Tube Length, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The B&M NAG-1 Locking Transmission Dipstick was designed to allow for a quick and easy check of the automatic transmission fluid level and quality by the vehicle owneroperator without having to go to the dealership. Constructed of billet steel and black mil-spec anodized aluminum 6061-T6, this rugged unit allows for both cold and warm fluid level checks and is meant to be left in the vehicle and locked into place. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo locking knurled handle cap and temperature range engraved indicator end.
- Billet Steel and Aluminum6061-T6 Construction
- Rugged Knurled and B&M Logo Engraved Locking Cap
- Engraved Low and Normal Transmission Temperature Indicator
- B&M Quality
ApplicationFits the NAG-1 automatic transmission used on 2008 to 2012 Dodge Challenger, 2005 to 2008 Dodge Magnum, 2006 to 2012 Dodge Charger and 2005 to 2012 Chrysler 300 models with a 5.7L V8 engine.
More Like This
B&M 22300 NAG-1 Locking Trans Dipstick, Dodge V6 3.5L/3.6L
B&M 22302 NAG-1 Locking Trans Dipstick, Dodge 6.1L or 6.4L
Lokar S-5054 Trans Dipstick Inner Rod/Handle Conversion Kit, 21 Inch
Lokar TD-3400TM TH400 Transmission Mount Shorty Dipstick
Lokar TD-3350400FM TH350-TH400 Firewall Mount Transmission Dipstick
Lokar TD-30C4TM Ford C4 Transmission Mount Shorty Dipstick
Lokar XTD-30C4FMPAN Ford C4 Midnight Series Stainless Trans Dipstick
Lokar XTD-3350400FM TH350-TH400 Midnight Series Transmission Dipstick
Lokar XTD-34L60EFM 4L60E Transmission Dipstick, Black, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-3AODTM Hi-Tech Transmission Dipstick for Ford AOD, Transmount
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission