B&M 20484 Torque Converter, Nitrous Holeshot 3500
TH350, TH400, Anti-Ballooning Plate, 3200-3500 Stall Speed (RPM)
- Specifically designed for the GM 1965 to 1991 TH400, TH425, TH375 and 1968 to 1981 TH350, TH375B (not TH350C.)
- Has a durable needle bearing between the stator and turbine
- The higher stall speed provides quicker acceleration
- Built with a furnace brazed impeller and turbine for added durability
- The anti-balloon plates will allow these converters to stand up to the instant horsepower a nitrous plate system delivers
B&M Nitrous HoleShot 3500 stall for GM 1965 to 1991 TH400, TH425, TH375 and 1968 to 1981 TH350, TH375B (not TH350C.) The Nitrous Holeshot 3500 stall converter are an excellent choice for vehicles with many engine modifications, particularly big cams that tend to reduce low end power and torque. The higher stall speed of this converter will launch the car in a higher rpm range where more torque is readily available, resulting in quicker acceleration. Nitrous Holeshot converters feature furnace brazed impeller and turbine, new precision steel alloy pump drive tube, new heavy duty needle bearings between the stator and impeller (not a thrust washer) and needle bearings between the stator and turbine. Other features include 10.75 and 11.50 inch dual pattern drive lugs, a new turbine hub, new springs and rollers in the stator and anti-balloon plates. The anti-balloon plates will allow these converters to stand up to the instant horsepower a nitrous plate system delivers. Stall speed listings are based on engines producing 230lb. ft. of torque at 2,500 rpm. More torque at 2,500 rpm will give you more stall speed, less torque at 2,500 rpm will give you less stall speed than the stall speed ratings indicated.
- Needle Bearing Between Stator and Turbine
- Higher Stall Speed, Quicker Acceleration
- Furnace Brazed Impeller and Turbine
- Steel Alloy Pump Drive Tube
ApplicationFits vehicles with GM TH400, TH425, TH375 & TH350 Automatic Transmissions
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.