B&M 20298 Transmission Speedometer Port Plug
T5, T56, TKO
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Racing & Performance brings you this billet aluminum speedometer port block-off plug that fits all Tremec 3550, T-5, TKO 5 speeds, Magnum 6 speeds and Borg Warner T-45 manual transmissions. The plug is used to block the mechanical speedometer gear port when upgrading to an electronic speedometer and keep contaminents from getting in your transmission. It features a black Mil-Spec anodized finish for long lasting good looks, even in harsh conditions. Comes with installation instructions for an easy and quick installation.
- Protects Your Transmission From Contaniments
- For Electronic Speedometer Conversions
- Billet Aluminum Construction With Logo
- Mil-Spec Black Anodized Finish
ApplicationFits the Following transmissions: Tremec TKO, 3550, Borg Warner T-45, Ford T-5 and T-56 Magnum
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission