B&M 20298 Transmission Speedometer Port Plug
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
B&M Racing & Performance brings you this billet aluminum speedometer port block-off plug that fits all Tremec 3550, T-5, TKO 5 speeds, Magnum 6 speeds and Borg Warner T-45 manual transmissions. The plug is used to block the mechanical speedometer gear port when upgrading to an electronic speedometer and keep contaminents from getting in your transmission. It features a black Mil-Spec anodized finish for long lasting good looks, even in harsh conditions. Comes with installation instructions for an easy and quick installation.
- Protects Your Transmission From Contaniments
- For Electronic Speedometer Conversions
- Billet Aluminum Construction With Logo
- Mil-Spec Black Anodized Finish
ApplicationFits the Following transmissions: Tremec TKO, 3550, Borg Warner T-45, Ford T-5 and T-56 Magnum
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.