B&M 20248 Trans Governor Recalibration Kit, TH-700R4/TH400/TH350
700R4, TH350, TH400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This kit allows you to adjust the shift points of your transmission after it is installed in your vehicle. The Governor Recalibration Kit is very useful if you have a vehicle that is very light; has a low rear-end gear ratio.
- Adjust shift points of transmission
- Useful for light vehicles
- Useful for low rear end gear ratios
- Sold as a kit
ApplicationFor use on GM TH700R4, TH400 and TH350 automatic transmissions
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Races can be won or lost at the starting line. Choosing the right torque converter can put you ahead of the competition. Speedway has all the basics to show you how to choose the right stall for your application.