B&M 11306 Cast Alum Differential Cover for Chrysler 9.25", BLK
Chrysler 9-1/4", 3.45" Overall Thickness, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Cast Aluminum Differential Covers are designed to strengthen the differential by preventing case distortion and ring gear & bearing cap deflection. Constructed of military grade (MIL-A-8625) black anodized A356.0-T6 aluminum, these rugged covers significantly increase the fluid capacity and dissipate heat much faster than the stock factory unit to prolong the life of your ring and pinion gears. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, drain and fill port locations, a magnetic drain plug for catching ferrous metal particles, and complete hardware and installation instructions.
- U.S. military grade specification (MIL-A-8625) black anodized A356.0-T6 aluminum construction
- B&M Logo Engraved
- Load bolts provide additional support to bearing caps
ApplicationDesigned to fit most vehicles with Chrysler 9.25" differential, however each vehicle may have other interfering components and adequate clearance and fitment should be verified prior to purchase & installation. Refer to ID guide and measurement diagram for specific dimensions.
More Like This
B&M 10306 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Chrysler 9.25"
Spectre 6089 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrysler 9.25 Inch, Each
Spectre 6093 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrysler 8.375 Inch, Each
B&M 11314 Differential Cover - Dana 60/70 - Extra Capacity - BLK
B&M 10314 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 60/70
Dana 60 Rear End Cover
Spectre 60829 Differential Cover, Polished Aluminum, Dana 60, Each
Spectre 6082 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Dana 60, Each
B&M 12312 Nodular Iron Differential Cover for Dana 44
Dana 44 Rear End Cover
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.