B&M 10425 Torque Converter, Holeshot 3000, TF A727
Torqueflite 727, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holeshot Converter is a very good choice for the typical street machine that is looking for better launch capability and more strength. With a furnace brazed turbine, New turbine hub and dual pattern drive lugs on some Holeshots.
- Furnace Brazed Impeller
- Between Stator and Turbine
- Steel Alloy Pump Drive Tube
- Heavy Duty Needle Bearing
ApplicationFits 1967 to 1981 Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth Torqueflite A727 automatic transmissions
More Like This
B&M 10415 Torque Converter, Holeshot 2400, TF A727
B&M 10417 Torque Converter, Tork Master 2400, TF A727
B&M 10416 Torque Converter, Tork Master 2000, TF A727
TCI 141538 Street Rodder Converter 727
TCI 141276 Breakaway Converter 727 HEMI
TCI 141500 Saturday Night Special Converter 727
TCI 142203 727 StreetFighter Converter
TCI Automotive 142200 StreetFighter Conv., 67-81 Torqueflite 727
TCI Automotive 142222 Super StreetFighter Conv., Torqueflite 727
TCI Automotive 141200 Breakaway Converter, 67-81 Torqueflite 727
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission