Part # 182WP3
AutoMeter WP3 Dedenbear Electric Water Pump, Remote Mounted
This part is Backordered. We currently do not have an estimate when this item will ship.
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
Since their introduction, Dedenbear Cool Pumps have helped win multiple NHRA national events and world championships. Designed specifically with racers in mind, the Dedenbear WP3 Universal Cool Pump is compact and light weight featuring a high volume electric pump capable of flowing 26 gallons per minute and can be mounted in any position for maximum versatility. Suitable for use with a variety of engines and performance racing applications.
- Weighs just 3.25 pounds, is 7.5" long and 3.5" in diameter and requires only 3.5 amps of current (at 12 Volts) to operate.
- Inlet accepts either 1.25" hose or 3/4" NPT. Outlet is 3/4" NPT.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Tested up to 250ºF (121ºC) and 30 PSI (2.07 BAR).
- Premium quality, custom built motor features ball bearings, high temperature armature windings, and a stainless steel shaft.
- One piece aluminum casting, single gasket design, and custom shaft seal ensure leak free performance.
- Includes air purge valve for easy cooling system bleeding.
Hot Rod Holiday Rebate - Save Up To $150!
The leaves are changing, the temperature is cooling, and snow is lurking around the corner, but that doesn't mean vehicle build projects have to stop! AutoMeter is ready to refresh dashboards across the globe this holiday season with the Hot Rod Holiday consumer rebate. AutoMeter is helping consumers make their money go a little farther this year with rebate savings of up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between November 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022. Rebates must be post-marked by January 31, 2023. Rebate will be in the form of a check. Click Here for the rebate form.
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||WP3|
|Water Pump Type||Electric|
|Max Flow Rate||23 GPM|
|Hose Adapters Included||No|
|Inlet Size||3/4" NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/4" NPT|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|