AutoMeter WP3 Dedenbear Electric Water Pump, Remote Mounted
Electric Water Pump Type, 23 GPM Max Flow Rate, Aluminum Housing Material, Natural
Since their introduction, Dedenbear Cool Pumps have helped win multiple NHRA national events and world championships. Designed specifically with racers in mind, the Dedenbear WP3 Universal Cool Pump is compact and light weight featuring a high volume electric pump capable of flowing 26 gallons per minute and can be mounted in any position for maximum versatility. Suitable for use with a variety of engines and performance racing applications.
- Weighs just 3.25 pounds, is 7.5" long and 3.5" in diameter and requires only 3.5 amps of current (at 12 Volts) to operate.
- Inlet accepts either 1.25" hose or 3/4" NPT. Outlet is 3/4" NPT.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Tested up to 250ºF (121ºC) and 30 PSI (2.07 BAR).
- Premium quality, custom built motor features ball bearings, high temperature armature windings, and a stainless steel shaft.
- One piece aluminum casting, single gasket design, and custom shaft seal ensure leak free performance.
- Includes air purge valve for easy cooling system bleeding.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump Kit with BBC Adapters
Small Block Chevy Plain Ribbed Aluminum Short Water Pump
KSE KSD1001B Standard Water Pump Only, Black
Mr Gasket 7025G Electric Water Pump BBF 429/460, 35 GPM, Polished
Mr Gasket 70340G High Flow Water Pump, Small Block Chrysler, Cast
Mr Gasket 70340PG High Flow Water Pump Small Block Mopar Polished
Mr Gasket 70440PG High Flow Water Pump, Big Block Mopar, Polished
Speedway 1949-1954 Pontiac Straight 6/Straight 8 Water Pump
Zips SBC Water Pump Riser Manifold Kit w/ Pump for Mechanical Fan
Mr Gasket 70440G High Flow Water Pump, Big Block Chrysler, Cast
Q & A
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to differentiate long and short water pumps.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.