AutoMeter P30252 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,37 PSI,Domed
Universal Fit, 2.06" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 30 IN HG/30 PSI Gauge Range, Black
Keeping track of the vacuum and boost on your forced induction application is critical for extracting the most power safely while keeping your engine in the powerband. Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost/Vacuum Gauges provide the most accurate eadings available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Taking advantage of Auto Meter’s advanced circuitry, these gauges automatically calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions. Includes an advanced MAP sensor and wiring harness for ease of installation. Designed for gasoline engines, a boost only version is also available for diesel or extreme boost applications.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter P30512 Spek-Pro Boost Gauge,2-1/16,0-100 PSI,Domed Lens
AutoMeter 5606 Elite Digital Stepper Motor Boost Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 6970 Cobalt Digital Boost Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, 60 PSI
AutoMeter 2614 Z-Series Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge,2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 3304 Sport-Comp Mechanical Boost Gauge, 35 PSI, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 3603 Sport-Comp II Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge
AutoMeter 3605 Sport-Comp II Mechanical Boost Gauge,60 PSI,2-1/16
AutoMeter 3803 GS Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 5404 Pro-Comp Mechanical Boost Gauge, 35 PSI,2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 6105 Cobalt Mechanical Boost Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, 60 PSI
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!