AutoMeter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage, 1.5 amp Maximum Amperage, 1.5 Output Amperage
- Compact ruggedized composite shells make these chargers safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles. Perfect for any 12V motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, ATV, and lawn mower battery.
- Safe to use indoors and out, BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water and dust. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads.
- Features Spark Free Connectivity, Reverse Polarity Protection, and Parasitic Drain Protection for safe connection to all your batteries.
- Includes quick-disconnect clamps and ring terminals for fast and hassle-free battery connectivity.
- Charge current: 1.5 AMP. CEC and UL 1236 Compliant. 3 year warranty.
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life. This Autometer Battery Extender is compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell.
- Parasitic drain protection
- Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient
- and safe charging via AutoMeter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
- 3 charging modes
- The BEX series chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking
- BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads
- Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Charge current: 1.5 amps
- The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles
- Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawnmower
- 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
- 3 year warranty
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.