AutoMeter 9109 Fuel Bridge, Fuel Gauge Signal Adapter
3.125" Overall Length, 2.5" Overall Width, 0.75" Overall Height
The Fuel Bridge wires in between your fuel level gauge and sending unit and allows you to use any AutoMeter fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket sending unit. The triple push button with LED display allows for easy set up. This unit is a compact size at 3 1/8" wide x 2 1/2" tall x 3/4" thick. A low fuel level warning is available at 10% and off at 15%. It can turn on an LED or relay
- Allows you to use any AutoMeter fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket fuel sending unit
- Three push buttons with LED display for easy set up
- Low fuel level warning at 10% and off at 15% with ability to trigger LED or relay
- 8 pre-programmed resistance ranges for popular fuel level sending units
- Configurable option with linear adjustments at 5 points (F, ¾, ½, ¼, & E) anywhere between 0-1000 or 1000-0 ohms
- Compact size - 3“ x 2-½" x ¾"
- Pre-programmed for the following: 240/33, 0/90, 0/30, 16/158, 73/10 (linear and non-linear), 10/180, 40/250
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.
Learn how-to plumb your dual feed Holley Carburetor.