AutoMeter 9109 Fuel Bridge, Fuel Gauge Signal Adapter
Universal Fit, 3.125" Overall Length, 2.5" Overall Width, 0.75" Overall Height
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
The Fuel Bridge wires in between your fuel level gauge and sending unit and allows you to use any AutoMeter fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket sending unit. The triple push button with LED display allows for easy set up. This unit is a compact size at 3 1/8" wide x 2 1/2" tall x 3/4" thick. A low fuel level warning is available at 10% and off at 15%. It can turn on an LED or relay
- Allows you to use any AutoMeter fuel level gauge with any stock or aftermarket fuel sending unit
- Three push buttons with LED display for easy set up
- Low fuel level warning at 10% and off at 15% with ability to trigger LED or relay
- 8 pre-programmed resistance ranges for popular fuel level sending units
- Configurable option with linear adjustments at 5 points (F, ¾, ½, ¼, & E) anywhere between 0-1000 or 1000-0 ohms
- Compact size - 3“ x 2-½" x ¾"
- Pre-programmed for the following: 240/33, 0/90, 0/30, 16/158, 73/10 (linear and non-linear), 10/180, 40/250
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.