AutoMeter 6299 Cobalt Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge, 5 Inch
Universal Fit, 5" Gauge Diameter, Black, White, Fluorescent Red, 0-10,000 RPM RPM Range, Blue
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1, 2, 3, & 4 pulse per revolution ignition RPM signals (2, 4, 6, & 8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
Auto Meter's Cobalt Series feature full sweep electric gauges with through-the-dial lighting and glowing red pointers. White numbering and blue accents. At night, the explosion of cobalt blue light shines through the dial and into any interior scheme. Using LED technology, the lighting produces no heat like others and can last a lifetime.
This Auto Meter 5" Tachometer operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic and most high performance racing ignitions with 12 volt power. Shift-Lite.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Light Covers: 3250
Mounting Hardware: 3209
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.