AutoMeter 5432 Pro-Comp Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-5/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Black, White
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
These mechanical Pro-Comp Liquid Filled temperature meter is designed for racing applications with extreme vibrations or violent pounding. The bourbon tube gauge mechanism is encased in a special dampening fluid that absorbs all vibrations. This protection not only provides steadiness to the pointer but also adds longer life to the instrument.
- 2-5/8" O.D.
- Includes 6 ft. tubing
- Includes 1/2 NPT adapter/fitting
- 120-240 F
- Illuminates via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting
- Red and Green bulb covers included
Item Details'120°-240°F, Includes 6'' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT fitting'
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Adapters/Fittings: 1/2"" NPT adapter/fitting.
Tubing: 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket: 3211
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 3245
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 5431 Pro-Comp Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 5437 Pro-Comp Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 5433 Pro-Comp Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 5469 Pro-Comp Digi. StepperMotor Water Temp. Gauge
AutoMeter 3432 Sport-Comp Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 3431 Sport-Comp Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 3332 Sport-Comp Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 3337 Sport-Comp Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 2313 Auto Gage Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 2333 Auto Gage Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.