AutoMeter 5204 3-3/8 Inch Pedestal W/ Black Cup
Universal Fit, 1 Number of Gauge Housings, 3-3/8 Inch Auxiliary Gauge Diameter, Black
- Black powder coated steel cup, mounting strap, and black aluminum base
- Holds any AutoMeter 3-3/8" 'In-Dash' tachometers or speedometers
- Versatile mounting base design offers the ability to mounting using conventional fasteners or band clamps.
- User adjustable settings allow for a variety of mounting locations and angles suitable for most vehicles.
Finding the perfect place to mount your AutoMeter gauge can be a challenge sometimes. Using AutoMeter's universal gauge cup, you can mount your gauge anywhere you see fit. The universal pedestal gauge cup can be mounted inside or outside of the cabin, on top, or under the dash. The possibilities are endless.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Mounting Hardware: Hardware Included
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 5203 3-3/8", Pedestal With Chrome Cup
AutoMeter 2203 2-1/16 Inch Pedestal W/ Chrome Cup
AutoMeter 10050 Triple Gauge Dash Pod for 05-07 Mustang, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 48004 1-5/8 Inch Roll Cage Mount Gauge Pod, 2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 48006 1-3/4 Inch Roll Cage Mount Gauge Pod, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 48008 1-3/4 Inch Roll Cage Mount Gauge Pod, 5 Inch Tach
AutoMeter 48009 Roll Pedestal Mount Gauge Pod, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 48010 Roll Pedestal Mount Gauge Pod, 2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 3201 Chrome Pedestal Mount Cup for Electric Gauges
AutoMeter 3203 Chrome Pedestal Mount Cup for Mechanical Gauges
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.