AutoMeter 4757 Carbon Fiber Air-Core Transmission Temp. Gauge
Universal Fit, 100-250° F Gauge Range, Carbon Fiber, Silver, Bright Anodized
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 1/8" NPT Sender and 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter/fittings
- Features Air-Core meter movement
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): 2258
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.