AutoMeter 4321 Ultra-Lite Mech Oil Press. Gauge, 100 PSI,2-1/16
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Silver
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 10 ft. Nylon tubing
- Includes Male and Female 1/8" NPT compression fittings
- Includes 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Adapters/Fittings: 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
Tubing: 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.