AutoMeter 3989 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Universal Fit, 5.00" Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Full Sweep Gauge Sweep, 0 - 160 Gauge Range
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
Check out this electric full sweep speedometer gauge from Auto Meter. They come in a 5" diameter and are sold each.
- Orange Needle Color
- 0-160 Gauge Range
- Electric Gauge Type
- Sold Individually
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 3982 Sport-Comp Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH,3-3/8
AutoMeter 3987 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer,120 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 3994 Sport-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 120 MPH, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 3983 Sport-Comp Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 5
AutoMeter 3988 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer,160 MPH,3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 3995 Sport-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 3987-M Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 190km/h, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 3992 Sport-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 120 MPH, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 6588 Ultra-Lite Digi. Digi. Speedometer,160MPH,3-3/8
AutoMeter P23031 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Domed Lens
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.