AutoMeter 3391 Sport-Comp Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Universal Fit, 2.06" Overall Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 8-18V Gauge Range, Lighted, Black
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Features Air-Core meter movement
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 3592 Sport-Comp Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 4391 Ultra-Lite Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 1294 American Muscle Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 4483 Ultra-Lite Digital Stepper Motor Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter P344328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 1391 Arctic White Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 4491 Ultra-Lite Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 201009 Cobra Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 1483 Designer Black Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 6393 Sport-Comp Digital Digital Voltmeter Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.