AutoMeter 2897 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Pedestal Tach,8k,3-3/4
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, 3.44" Body Diameter, Black, White, Fluorescent Red, Lighted
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
This retro tach from Auto Meter is just the ticket to keep the correct feel you wanted for your ride. This 3-3/4" short sweet tach uses state of the art components in a 60's look body. Housing can be screwed to a flat surface or clamped to a steering column. For 4, 6, or 8 cyl. engines with 12 volt systems. Plastic lens.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3212
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
- Overall Depth: 3-3/4"
- Overall Diameter: 4-3/8"
- Range: 0-8000 rpm
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 2301 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
Classic Instruments RT80SLF Rocket Tachometer, 3-3/8 Inch, 8,000 RPM
AutoMeter 2893 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Pedestal Tach,8k,2-5/8
AutoMeter 2895 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Pedestal Tach,8k,3-3/4
AutoMeter 2499 Trad. Chrome Air-Core In-Dash Tach,8k,3-3/8 In
AutoMeter 6801 Pro-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer, 10k RPM, 5
AutoMeter 6809 Pro-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer, 9k RPM, 5
AutoMeter 233907 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 233911 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 3980 Sport-Comp Air-Core Pedestal Tach, 8k RPM, 5 Inch
Q & A
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!