AutoMeter 2532 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Water Temp. Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Black
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 1/8" NPT Sender and 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter/fittings
- Features Air-Core meter movement
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): 2258
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1638 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 2037 Prestige Antique Ivory Air-Core Water Temp Gauge
AutoMeter 880353 Ford Masterpiece Air-Core Water Temp. Gauge
AutoMeter 1337 Arctic White Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 1436 Designer Black Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 1737 Old Tyme Black Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 2355 Auto Gage Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 3337 Sport-Comp Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge
AutoMeter 5437 Pro-Comp Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 6137 Cobalt Air-Core Water Temperature Gauge, 2-1/16
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.