AutoMeter 2356 Auto Gage Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge w/Panel, 1-1/2
Universal Fit, 1-1/2"" Overall Diameter, 8-18V Gauge Range, Black, White, Black
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
Getting great performance or saving money doesn't have to be choice. Engineered by Auto Meter, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you'd expect it to. Auto Meter.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 2388
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.