AutoMeter 2301 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
Universal Fit, 3-3/4" Gauge Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 3.50" Body Diameter, Black, Lighted
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Features a backlit display to improved nighttime visibility
- Body measures 3-1/2" in diameter and the overall diameter is 3-3/4"
These 3-3/4" diameter Autogage Series tachs by Auto Meter have a 8000 RPM range and include a backlight. Also includes a pedestal mount which can be mouted to your steering column or any flat surface. Operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions.
Tach Wiring Guide (GIF)
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 2382
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
- Diameter: 3 3/4" (95.3mm)
- Range: 0 - 8,000 rpm
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 2897 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Pedestal Tach,8k,3-3/4
Classic Instruments RT80SLF Rocket Tachometer, 3-3/8 Inch, 8,000 RPM
AutoMeter 233907 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 233911 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 2300 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 2303 Auto Gauge Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 233904 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 233906 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 2304 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
AutoMeter 2302 Auto Gage Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.