AutoMeter 2281 3/4 Inch Heater Hose Fitting Adapter
Universal Fit, 3/4" Hose barb Fitting End A, 3/4" Hose barb Fitting End B, Straight Angle
- Constructed from solid brass
For use with Full Sweep and Short Sweep Electric temperature gauges only. For mounting Water Temperature gauge senders or probes in 3/4" heater hose. This kit is ideal for vehicles with limited access to water passage ports on the engine.
- Adapts 1/8" NPT threaded sender into 3/4" heater hose
- Manufactured from high quality brass
- Not compatible with mechanical gauges
- Includes hose clamps and auxiliary ground stud and hardware
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Aluminum 1/8 Inch NPT Hose Barb Fitting
Straight Chrome Fitting, 1/4 Inch Hose to 1/8 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 1/4 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 5/16 Inch Hose to 1/8 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 5/16 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 3/8 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT
3/8 NPT Male to 5/16 Inch Hose Barb Adapters
3/8 NPT Male to 3/8 Inch Hose Barb Adapters
Fuel and Oil Line Hose Nipple Fitting Kit, 3/8 Hose to 1/4 NPT
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to keep your transmission cool using an external transmission cooler and how to install this type of cooler.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.