AutoMeter 2234 Angle Rings, 3 Pcs Black, For 2-1/16 Inch
Universal Fit, Universal Mount Type, Includes Mounting Bracket(s), Hardware Included
- Includes three black composite angle rings and matching aluminum mounting brackets.
- Provides 15 degrees of angular deflection of gauge face from flat panel mounting surface.
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter 2 1/16 in. gauges
- Not compatible with Spek-Pro gauges or instruments with 'spin lock' style mounting brackets.
Mounting performance gauges in cramped vehicle interiors can be challenging. Often this results in compromised placements requiring off-axis instrument viewing by the driver. If unaddressed, this can result in parallax error, the incorrect reading of pointer position relative to dial markings. To ensure that the driver sees exactly what they need to, AutoMeter offers the gauge angle rings which allow for rotation of gauge faces perpendicular to the driver's field of view.
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 48011 Roll Pedestal Mount Gauge Pod, 5 Inch Tach
AutoMeter 3209 Tachometer Shock Mounting Strap, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 3244 3 Piece Gauge Mount Angle Rings for 2-5/8 Gauges
AutoMeter 2226 Gauge Bracket Kit, 2-5/8 Inch, Aluminum, Qty 3
AutoMeter 3245 2-5/8 Inch Composite Gauge Bracket Kit
AutoMeter 5265 Extend Length Mounting Base for 5 Pedestal Tachs
AutoMeter 2230 Gauge Bracket Kit, 2-1/16 Inch, Composite Qty 3
AutoMeter P12467 Spek-Pro Spin-On Gauge Bracket
Longacre® 52-44411 Tach Mounting Bracket with Shock Ring
Longacre® 52-52077 Replacement 2-1/2" Air Press. Gauge Bumper
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.