AutoMeter 201005 Cobra Mechanical Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
Universal Fit, 4.00" Overall Diameter, 3.87" Body Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, Black, White
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates through the numbers and markings on the dial.
This vintage instrument series is designed to accurately re-create the period correct details of the instruments used in the original Cobra Roadster while incorporating the latest technology advancements in performance gauges from Auto Meter. These black dial face instruments feature incandescent through the dial backlighting with white pointers, traditional numbers and tick marks, and are finished with flat glass and scalloped chrome bezels.
- Mechanical Reverse Rotation (Counter Clockwise) Speedometer
- 0-180 MPH
- May Require Reverse Rotation Cable Adapter #990340
- Includes 5/8" - 18 threaded cable input with .104" square drive. Speedometer cable not included
- Mechanical Wheel Odometer, -Mounts in 4" Hole
- Includes Mounting Hardware and Incandescent Backlighting
- Calibrated for 1000 Cable Revolutions at 60 MPH
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 201013 Cobra Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
AutoMeter 1290 Old-Tyme White II Air-Core Tach/Speedo Combo Gauge
AutoMeter 1295 American Muscle Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1349 Arctic White Air-Core GPS Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1380 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1381 Arctic White Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Combo Gauge
AutoMeter 1481 Designer Black Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1680 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Speedometer, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1681 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1688 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Speedometer, 3-1/8 Inch
Q & A
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.