AutoMeter 1817 Antique Beige Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
Universal Fit, 2.06" Body Diameter, 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full Ohm Range, Electric Gauge Type
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
One of the most necessary gauges in any dashboard! Auto Meter’s Antique Beige series features a stylish art deco design, lustrous chrome bezel, and a domed lens to set this series apart. This fuel gauge features Auto Meter’s patented air-core movement which receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in a non-baffled tank.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including Auto Meter 3262
- Features Air-Core meter movement
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1815 Antique Beige Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
AutoMeter 1816 Antique Beige Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
AutoMeter 1818 Antique Beige Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
AutoMeter 7815 Phantom II Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-5/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1504 Golden Oldies Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 1505 Golden Oldies Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 1905 American Platinum Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
AutoMeter 1906 American Platinum Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
AutoMeter 2642 Z-Series Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 3314 Sport-Comp Air-Core Elec. Fuel Level Gauge,2-1/16
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.