AutoMeter 1810 Antique Beige Air-Core Quad Gauge
Universal Fit, Beige, Chrome
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3212
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Brackets Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1814 Antique Beige Air-Core Quad Gauge
AutoMeter 1819 Antique Beige Air-Core Quad Gauge
AutoMeter 1820 Antique Beige Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1830 Antique Beige Air-Core Dual Gauge
AutoMeter 1813 Antique Beige Air-Core Dual Gauge
AutoMeter 1827 Antique Beige Air-Core Oil Press. Gauge
AutoMeter 1881 Antique Beige Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1803 Antique Beige Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 2009 Prestige Antique Ivory Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 1312 Arctic White Air-Core Quad Gauge
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.