AutoMeter 1809-M Antique Beige 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Universal Fit, 190 KPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240OE-33OF Gauge Range, Beige, Black, Chrome
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Kit includes bulb and socket assemblies with red and green bulb covers
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3212
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Brackets Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1840 Antique Beige 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1803 Antique Beige Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1808 Antique Beige 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1809 Antique Beige 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1879 Antique Beige Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1881 Antique Beige Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1889 Antique Beige Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1896 Antique Beige Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1901 American Platinum 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1849 Antique Beige Air-Core GPS Speedometer Gauge
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.