AutoMeter 1709 Old Tyme Black 5 Piece Gauge Set,Elec. Speedometer
Universal Fit, 120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240OE-33OF Gauge Range, Black, White, Chrome
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Kit includes bulb and socket assemblies with red and green bulb covers
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3212
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Brackets Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1708 Old Tyme Black 5-Piece Analog Gauge Set
AutoMeter 1796 Old Tyme Black Mechanical Speedometer, 3-1/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1787 Old Tyme Black Air-Core Elec. Speedometer,3-1/8 In
AutoMeter 201005 Cobra Mechanical Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
AutoMeter 201013 Cobra Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
AutoMeter 2091 Prestige Black Diamond Air-Core Tach/Speedometer
AutoMeter 1749 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" GPS Speedometer
AutoMeter 1780 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" Speedometer, Electric
AutoMeter 1789 Old Tyme Black, 5" Speedometer, Electric
AutoMeter 1290 Old-Tyme White II Air-Core Tach/Speedo Combo Gauge
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.