AutoMeter 1501 Golden Oldies 5 Piece Gauge Kit, Mechanical Speedo
Universal Fit, Beige, Gold
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Kit includes bulb and socket assemblies with red and green bulb covers
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Brackets Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1420 Designer Black 5 Piece Mechanical Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1300 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1302 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1811 Antique Beige 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1340 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1100 Cruiser AD 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1850 Antique Beige 5 Piece GPS Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 8100 Chrono 5 Piece Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1403 Designer Black Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 2002 Prestige Antique Ivory 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.