AutoMeter 1412 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Universal Fit, Black, Chrome
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3211
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1414 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1434 Designer Black Air-Core Dual Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1430 Designer Black Air-Core Dual Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1413 Designer Black Air-Core Dual Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1409 Designer Black Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1612 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Electric Quad Gauge, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1620 Old-Tyme White Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Set, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1624 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Electric Dual Gauge, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1630 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Electric Dual Gauge, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1419 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.