AutoMeter 1388 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
Universal Fit, 3.29" Overall Diameter, 3.12" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Lighted, White
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
Arctic White series speedometer features a vintage-style domed lens and a resettable trip odometer. Gauge illuminates via incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
Will work with most factory sensors. If sender may be required, use model 5291 or 5292.
Item DetailsSender not included.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3212
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
Charts3-1/8" Electric Speedometer Gauge Installation Instruction (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.