Auto Meter 1402 Designer Black 5 Piece Gauge Kit
When you’re ready to install instrumentation in your high-performance vehicle, don’t settle for slow and inaccurate factory equipment. Auto Meters Designer Black Series Gauge Kit features their famous high performance movements and is designed for a seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver information center.
- Advanced 90 degree air core movements
- Simple three wire installation (per guage)
- Programmable speedometer can compensate for tire size and gear ratio at the push of a button
- Electric sending units keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment
- Sends collected data via an electrical signal to quick reacting, precise air core movements
- Gives you all the information that you need and nothing that you don’t
Gauge set includes all senders. (See Application tab)
ApplicationGauge kit includes a speedo sending unit that fits GM and Chrysler transmissions. If you are using a Ford transmission (1957-Newer), purchase our Ford-style sending unit 182-5292.
- Gauges illuminate via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting.
- Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
- All Designer Black series gauges come with a domed lens.
- Electric Speedometer housing is 3-1/8" O.D.
- Speedometer bezel is 3.293" O.D.
- Smaller gauge housings have 2-1/16" O.D.
- Smaller gauge bezels have 2-3/16" O.D.
Included Adapter/Fitting1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
NotesIncludes all sending units. Oil pressure, Water temperature, Fuel level, Voltmeter, and Speedometer.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.