Auto Meter 1400 Designer Black 5 Piece Gauge Kit
When you’re ready to install instrumentation in your high-performance vehicle, don’t settle for slow and inaccurate factory equipment. Auto Meter's Designer Black Series gauge kit features their famous high performance movements and is designed for a seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver information center.
- Speedometer is mechanical (cable driven)
- Auxillary gauges are electric (all senders included)
- Bronze bourdon tube 270 degree sweep movements
- Durable nylon gearing
- Rugged and long lasting, a proven high performance favorite for over 25 years
- Gauges illuminate via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting.
- Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
- All Designer Black series gauges come with a domed lens.
- Speedometer housing is 3-1/8" O.D.
- Smaller gauge housings have 2-1/16" O.D.
NotesIncludes all sending units. Oil pressure, Water temperature, Fuel level, Voltmeter, and Speedometer. All gauges are electric except speedometer which is mechanical.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1420 Designer Black 5 Piece Mechanical Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1403 Designer Black Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 1419 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 1421 Designer Black 5 Piece Electric Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1450 Designer Black 5 Piece GPS Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1409 Designer Black Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit, 3-3/8
AutoMeter 1410 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 1421-M Designer Black 5 Piece Electric Gauge Kit
AutoMeter 1412 Designer Black Air-Core Quad Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
AutoMeter 1413 Designer Black Air-Core Dual Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.