Auto Meter 1400 Designer Black 5 Piece Gauge Kit
When you’re ready to install instrumentation in your high-performance vehicle, don’t settle for slow and inaccurate factory equipment. Auto Meter's Designer Black Series gauge kit features their famous high performance movements and is designed for a seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver information center.
- Speedometer is mechanical (cable driven)
- Auxillary gauges are electric (all senders included)
- Bronze bourdon tube 270 degree sweep movements
- Durable nylon gearing
- Rugged and long lasting, a proven high performance favorite for over 25 years
- Gauges illuminate via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting.
- Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
- All Designer Black series gauges come with a domed lens.
- Speedometer housing is 3-1/8" O.D.
- Smaller gauge housings have 2-1/16" O.D.
NotesIncludes all sending units. Oil pressure, Water temperature, Fuel level, Voltmeter, and Speedometer. All gauges are electric except speedometer which is mechanical.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!