Assorted Mild Steel Header Tubing Pipe Mandrel Bends, 1-3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, Header Tubing Exhaust Pipe Type, 1.750" Outside Diameter, Mild Steel, Natural
- Constructed of high-quality 1-3/4" OD mild steel tubing which is easy to weld
- Approximately 18 feet of tubing with mandrel bends which are full size throughout the bend increasing flow
- Use this handy kit to repair or build your own custom headers
- .06" wall thickness tubing works perfect for building custom headers and other exhaust components
- Each kit will vary as to the number and type of bends
Approximately 18 ft. with assorted bends of 18-gauge mild steel exhaust tubing. Use this handy kit to repair or build your own headers. Each kit will vary as to the number and type of bends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.