Assembled Bucket Seat Backs, 1967 Nova/Chevelle, Pair
1967 Chevy Chevelle, 1967 Chevy Chevy II, 1967 Chevy Malibu
The chrome trim and bulletends are all attached. 1967 has seat release cutouts. Sold as a LH/RH Side Pair.
- Assembled bucket seat backs
- Chrome trim and bulletends are all attached
- Sold as a LH/RH Side pair
- For 1967 Nova, Chevelle, and El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number STB990
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.