Antigravity Batteries AG1601 16-Cell Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you're looking for higher power in a compact size then you're in luck. The Antigravity Batteries AG-1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made at only 4.5? Length x 3.25? Depth and 5.25? Height.
This battery can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motors up to 113 cubic inches. This battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed, adventure bikers who want more power and capacity, and also a favorite in Race Cars.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc…)
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design
- 3-Year Warranty! Read our Warranty Details
- Can be installed in any orientation
- 480 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 16Ah (PB Eq) – (Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery)
Warranty Information (PDF)
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc.
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch).
- Race-use Bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- Race-use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
3 year warranty (PDF)
Antigravity Batteries LLC warrants to the original purchaser that batteries are free of defects in material and workmanship for the Prorated term of 3 years. All batteries must be registered within the first 30 days from the original purchase date or original purchaser must provide a copy of the original receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty claim. Warranties are non-transferable.
Returns will only be accepted from the Original Purchaser. The Applicable Warranty Period begins from the date of purchase with original receipt.
All warranty claims are handled by Antigravity Batteries directly. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt from your retailer or your Antigravity Batteries Invoice along with a Warranty Claim form. Do not contact your reseller for warranty claims. You may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) by sending an email notification with warranty claim form to email@example.com and stating your Invoice number or attaching a copy original receipt. Or you put the above information in the Shipment to Antigravity Batteries.
More Like This
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
XS Power D1600 16 Volt Battery, Deep Cycle
XS Power D925 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 6.5 x 7 x 5 Inch
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67 Inch
XS Power S680 AGM Battery, S680, 12 Volt, 7.13 x 3.03 x 6.57 Inch
XS Power S925 12 Volt AGM Power Cell Battery
Henchcraft® Chassis Mini Lightning Sprint Racing Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 31-800S Performance Series Battery, 802 CCA
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.