Amick Associates Sprint Car Radius Rod Front Axle Restraint Tethers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These bolt-on (radius rod attachement points) style front axle tethers keep your Sprint Car axle intact during harsh race conditions. When combined with king pin tether # 940-10355 these meet the World of Outlaws and Knoxville rules. Tether length should be at least 1/4" longer than radius rod assembly as measured from center to center of rod end sphericals.
- Meets SFI 55.1 specifications
- Newest addition in Sprint Car racing safety components
- Available in five size lengths
- 2 radius rod tethers required per car
Note: 1/2" longer bolt required for each radius rod tether attachement point (minimum Grade 8 or equivalent bolt recommended).
More Like This
Amick Associates Sprint Car Choke Style Radius Rod Front Axle Tethers
Amick Associates Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tethers
ButlerBuilt BBP-4921 Sprint Car Axle Tether Brackets
Butlerbuilt Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tether, No-Fob
Rearend Racing Tether
ButlerBuilt BBP-4922 Sprint Car Front Axle Tether
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.